Building long-term relationships and enhancing asset value is imbedded in our approach to serving owners and investors. Our goal is to control costs, enhance value, and protect the assets for the long term; which is one reason why we directly manage each and every property.
Our experienced property management team draws from industry-leading programs, accounting procedures and technologies; all to achieve greater efficiencies and make your properties work better for you.
It is here that you will find our operations people, the front line folks and the maintenance staff who keep the physical building clean and functioning to the utmost.
In addition, we have built an excellent reputation for responsiveness to service; which has helped us forge lasting relationships with a broad range of individual and corporate tenants. Our strength of retaining existing tenants and attracting new tenants is clear evidence of the level of service we provide.
Our portfolio consists of more than 1.5 million square feet of office, medical, industrial and retail properties.
Commercial Real Estate Owners & Investors
- Property Management of Office, Industrial and Retail Properties
- Property Maintenance
- Facility Management
- Corporate Real Estate Management Services
- Asset Management
- Real Estate Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Property Ownership and Management Consulting
- Historical Property Management and Ownership
- Lease Administration
- Leasing and Building Representation Services for Office, Industrial and Retail Properties
- Tenant Representation
- General Brokerage, Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Property and Space Needs Situation Analysis
- Real Estate Development
- Property Renovations and Changes of Use
- Coordination of Tenant Improvements
- Project Management/Build-to-Suits
- Site Selection
- General Contracting and Construction Management (through a strategic alliance)
Commercial Owners’ Association
Commercial Condominium and Owner Associations are created to protect and maintain the structures, assets, and market value of an individually owned property.
The proliferation of commercial condos which were developed beginning in the mid-eighties have provided the small business owner the opportunity to own their own office or suite as opposed to leasing. These investments are as real to their owners and as important as a downtown high-rise is to a REIT. The proper management of these properties today will determine its value tomorrow. Whether you are an owner or developer, it is critical to choose a management company with the integrity and experience to help you make the best of your investment. We work closely with you and your Board of Directors to accomplish this goal.
- Accounting services for collection of assessments and timely payment of bills
- Computerized financial statements customized to your Association’s needs
- Board Consultation and Meeting Attendance
- Assistance with Budget Preparation and setting assessments
- Long range capital maintenance and budgets
- Help in enforcing Master Deed & Bylaws and Association Rules and Regulations
- Oversight of Association contractors
- Assistance with insurance requirements
- Collection and placement of liens when required
- 24 Hour On-Call Service
How do I pay rent?
You can mail your check to NAI Nashville Stanton Group, P.O. Box 993, Brentwood, TN 37024
Can you automatically deduct my rent from my bank account?
Yes. To authorize NAI Nashville Stanton Group to automatically deduct from your bank account, please complete, sign and fax this ACH Form back to us at (615) 373-9507.
When is the rent due?
Rent is due on the first of each month. A late fee is assessed if we have not received your rent by the date stipulated in your lease.
What is required for my unit for Insurance?
It varies per lease agreement. We ask that you provide your insurance carrier with a copy of your lease agreement to make sure you have the appropriate coverage. The landlord and NAI Nashville Stanton Group must be listed as additional insured with respect to the leased premises. Once that has been established you must provide us with a copy of your Certificate of Insurance for our files on an annual basis.
What are your office hours?
Our office hours are from 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday.
Can I be charged for maintenance at the property?
Please refer to your lease agreement to determine what the landlord is responsible for, and what you, as tenant, are responsible for. If the maintenance request is due to damage or neglect or is repair that is your responsibility it will be your cost.
How do I report a maintenance problem?
To report maintenance during regular business hours, you may call us at (615) 373-9507, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require emergency service after hours, please call our 24-hour emergency phone at (615) 207-8703. For fire, gas or natural disasters, please dial 911 before calling us.
What is considered an emergency?
Examples of emergencies are active water leaks, security breach, water or roof leaks, broken glass or doors, etc.
Do you have contractors you can use for repairs?
Yes, if we cannot repair the problem with our in-house vendor, we have a network that we use. All vendors used are licensed, bonded, and insured.
Can I paint or modify something in my leased property?
Not unless you receive written permission from NAI Nashville Stanton Group prior to making a change. If you desire to alter the property you should submit your request in writing. Please wait until you receive a written consent before making alterations.