State-of-the-art. Cutting-edge. Award-winning. Tried-and-true. Innovative.
What does this mean for our clients?
- Increased control.
- Real-time visibility and tracking of assignment activity.
- Efficient processes.
- Anytime, anywhere access; secure, instant communications and document exchange.
- Client-driven, tested and proven solutions that meet real needs.
- Our in-house marketing department delivers professional-quality materials tailored to your property's unique characteristics. All of these value-added services contribute to NAI Nashville best custom approach for your unique real estate needs.
- Exposure in NAI Nashville Calling - Our full-color 20-page brochure containing more than 200 properties is published and mailed quarterly to more than 5,000 perspective clients, developers, utilities, corporations, the brokerage community, and the state and local economic development agencies.
- We market special use properties by direct mail to specific users through letters and custom mailing pieces.
- For individualized mailing lists, we look to our extensive in-house database of past, present and potential clients. We also utilize other sources online, on compact disc and in print. These resources allow us to target criteria important for your property: SIC code, location, number of employees, annual revenue.
- Highly-visible and very recognizable signs generate calls and reinforce our image as the market leader. Customers often comment, "I see your signs everywhere!"
- When we enter your property into our online database, it is instantly visible through our website, Loopnet.com, NAI, National Association of REALTORS®, Ohio Association of REALTORS®, as well as professional organizations such as SIOR, CCIM and ICSC.
- We also share our property information with commercial real estate tracking services such as CoStar and Exceligent which relay information to their subscribers locally and nationally.